For cheesecake and tiramisu lovers, try this wonderful treat with coffee and friends……
Tiramisu Cheesecake Bars
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) sugar cookie mix
1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 egg, slightly beaten
2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
1 Tbsp instant coffee granules or crystals
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
6 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup whipping cream
Chocolate curls, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom and sides of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in another large bowl, beat 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add milk; beat until well blended. Add coffee, vanilla and eggs; beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour over cookie base.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until set. Cool at room temperature 30 minutes. Refrigerate 30 minutes to cool completely.
4. In small bowl, beat 6 oz cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in whipping cream; beat about 2 minutes longer or until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled bars. Sprinkle chocolate curls over topping.
5. Refrigerate abut 2 hours or until chilled. To serve bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.